REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY HEALTH & WELLNESS SERVICES ARE DELIVERED
Driving Positive Outcomes
Mobile health and wellness programs are a flexible and practical choice for overcoming deficiencies in the healthcare market. Regions with inadequate health infrastructure are experiencing an increasing need for innovative mobile healthcare delivery solutions and services, including mobile crisis teams, that are otherwise inaccessible.
- Mobile healthcare programs play a significant role in addressing the needs of the urban poor, medically vulnerable, those with limited financial resources, and rural populations.
- Access to high-quality healthcare is vital and BusTest Express has a team of experts that can help our nation successfully overcome healthcare system barriers, expand care access, and recognize healthcare as a human right.
- Help to save our government money by delivering preventative healthcare outreach services that will in turn avoid unnecessary and expensive emergency department visits.
- Reach patients on a regular pre-scheduled basis, close to their homes, at school, or in the workplace. This practice strengthens patient relationships by working on a dependable schedule to bring healthcare to those who may otherwise not have adequate access.
- Medical care access to vulnerable patients, who may otherwise skip timely or regular care due to lack of trust in the healthcare system, cost/time constraints, or transportation challenges.
Advance health equity and the well-being of our nation for:
- Indigenous and Native Americans
- Asian/Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders
- Black/African American
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic medical conditions
- People with behavioral health conditions, including substance use disorder and mental health conditions
- People with long-term mental illness or long-term psychiatric disability
- People who require long-term services and supports
- People who are uninsured or underinsured
- Immigrants, refugees, and asylees
- LGBTQIA+ people
- People with low income
- People experiencing homelessness
- Veterans or military personnel and their families
- Women and girls
- Agricultural industry workers (includes migrant workers and meat packing/food processing industry)
- Essential workers
- Frontline workers
- Children (younger than 12)
- Youth (12–17)
- Young adults (18–25)
- Older adults (65 and older)
- Carceral settings (i.e., jails, prisons, detention centers)
- Homeless shelters (includes heating and cooling centers)
- Long-term care facilities (e.g., nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities)
- Shared housing (e.g., group homes, assisted living, dormitories)
- Childcare facilities (e.g., Head Start, Early Head Start, in-home daycare)
- Health care facilities and ambulatory care
- Schools (Early childhood, K-12, and postsecondary educational institutions)
- Transportation (e.g., public transportation, private transportation, gig transportation, accessible / para-transit, emergency medical service, air travel
Create, Collaborate, and Commit to Change
Work with BusTest Express® to make a difference in people's lives today by deploying our mobile healthcare delivery services and treatment systems directly to those who need them most. The only way to achieve health equity is to provide everyone with a fair and just opportunity to attain their highest level of health. Our Mobile Health & Wellness Solutions® were built to last and created to reduce health disparities quickly and effectively.
Redesign Your Care Delivery Model
Work with us to create your dream mobile wellness center spaces and treatment systems. Our team offers innovative mobile solutions and services that empower our clients to develop and execute patient-centered programs. We attend to every detail of fleet and field service logistics so that our clients can deliver equitable, timely, appropriate, and effective mobile health & wellness centers and services that successfully address health disparities.